Our selection of mutual funds allows you to create a portfolio allocation to suit your risk profile
Lakson Investments manages 6 open-end mutual funds investing across Pakistan Debt and Equity markets. For domestic investors we also offer International funds to our domestic clients. Our Pakistan funds include:
– A Long Only Equity Fund (LEF)
– A Money Market Fund (LMMF)
– A High Yield Credit Fund (LIF)
– A Conventional and a Shariah compliant Tactical Asset Allocation Fund and an Asset Allocation Fund which invests in overseas markets (LAADMF)
Lakson Managed Accounts
Lakson Private Equity
Lakson Venture Capital
Lakson Business Principles
- Our investors’ interests always come first. We believe that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We demand that our people maintain high ethical standards.
- Our commitment to our clients, integrity, professional excellence, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork will set us apart.
- Our firm’s success is shared with all employees as bonuses are paid not to just top management but to all of those who helped us outperform including standard administrative and clerical personnel.
- Our goal is to achieve superior returns to our shareholders, doing so allows us to be profitable and to build our capital thereby attracting and keeping the best people.
- Our business is highly competitive and we will aggressively seek to expand our client servicing capabilities and offer new solutions to improve the ways in which we manage assets. We are always fair competitors and will never denigrate other firms.
As a part of the Lakson umbrella, Lakson Investments has a responsibility to protect and reinforce Lakson’s corporate legacy. Our experience, reputation, principles, and commitment to integrity and independence not only set us apart, they are what drive us to succeed. We are acutely aware of the reputational risk the entire group will shoulder if we do not manage to perform at the highest level or put the interests of our investors first.
AM2+ by PACRA (22.12.2017)
Lakson Square, Building # 2,
Sarwar Shaheed Road,
Phone: +92.21 111.525.766,
Fax: +92.21 35687653
Large Sized Company as defined in Schedule V of the Cos. Ord., 1984
14 – Ali Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
Salim Gulam Husein
Deloitte Yousuf Adil Chartered Accountants
Investment Edge and Philosophy
- Discernible investment process which can generate alpha on a sustainable basis
- Top-down view on macroeconomic environment allows us to identify major investment themes
- On-the-ground coverage with regular company visits
- This is combined with a fundamental bottom up analysis to cherry pick companies from each sector
Discipline & Strategy
- Process allows us to take a long-term view and invest early in our favourite themes
- Investment themes and analysis are used to pick stocks that represent c.80% of our portfolios
- Follow strict guidelines for target prices where we reassess assumptions once value has been realised
- Strive to be value investors who can identify catalysts for price action
- Goal is to generate absolute returns while prioritising a rigorous risk management process
- No affiliation with any bank or broker
- No in-house proprietary trading desk
- No lending relationships with corporate clients
- 1/3 of the board is comprised of members with no affiliation with the Lakson group
- One of the largest research teams of any asset manager in Pakistan
- Firewall between investments and research to maintain objectivity
- In-house research is not distributed to third parties
- Fundamental analysis drives our investment view